PWR provides world class cooling solutions by manufacturing high performance alumimium radiators, intercoolers and oil coolers for race cooling solutions to leading race categories and teams such as F1, NASCAR, V8 Supercars, DTM, BTCC and World Rally Championship, PWR is recognised as a world leader when it comes to high performance cooling.
As a team, we have only and will only use PWR intercoolers. Following rigorous testing, we believe them to be not only the most efficient and best performing, but also of unrivalled quality.
If you’re the kind of person interested in getting the most out of your L200, then PWR have developed an intercooler kit for you. PWR have the ultimate solution to help you push harder in any situation.
PWR’s intercooler and pipe kit is specially engineered and made in Australia to boost your Mitsubishi L200’s torque, power and fuel economy.
By combining the most efﬁciently-designed and manufactured pipe kit with their intercooler. PWR have solved the problem of factory hose expansion under pressure. PWR pipe kits are mandrel-bent, hard aluminium piping with high-quality 5 ply silicone joins. PWR’s signature CNC-machined ribbed outlets and the use of premium stainless steel constant tension Murray clamps prevent the hose from blowing off under boost conditions.
The PWR intercooler has a thicker core and increased core surface area than the OEM. PWR’s 55mm square-face, high-ﬂow extruded tube is designed for less pressure drop and improved efﬁciency.
When combined with a tune, the PWR kit achieved ﬁgures of 424Nm torque and 113.9kW power at all four wheels. That’s almost a 22% increase in power and a 25% increase in torque.
- 22% Power Increase with tune. (PWR achieved 113.9kW @ all wheels)
- 16% more Torque with tune. (PWR achieved 424Nm @ all wheels)
- Extruded tube & fin core for 53% less charge air pressure drop & increased efficiency.
- 140% core area increase.
- Australian engineered & manufactured.
- CNC machined billet aluminium outlets used throughout with unique ribbed design helps eliminate hose blow-off issues seen on other kits.
- 5-Ply Silicone hoses.
- High quality Constant tension Murray Clamps.
- Full colour fitting instructions are provided for both the intercooler and pipe kit install taking approx 3 hours to fit DIY.
Due to the hugely increased performance provided by PWR intercoolers, we highly recommend a DNA Octane Motorsport Performance Remap to suit. When PWR products are fitted by PMR, we offer a 25% discount on DNA Octane Motorsports Remaps.
Part no: PWI64898BK
Colour: Black (Silver available, please see here)
Please check with us for stock before ordering