PWR provides world class cooling solutions by manufacturing high performance alumimium radiators, intercoolers and oil coolers for race cooling solutions to leading race categories and teams such as F1, NASCAR, V8 Supercars, DTM, BTCC and World Rally Championship, PWR is recognised as a world leader when it comes to high performance cooling.
As a team, we have only and will only use PWR intercoolers. Following rigorous testing, we believe them to be not only the most efficient and best performing, but also of unrivalled quality.
So you’re looking to go off-road with your Navara but worried about the intercooler being damaged in the factory mounting position? PWR have you covered with the new intercooler relocation kit to prevent the risk of damage to your intercooler. This kit includes aluminium mandrel bent pipework and silicone hose to suit.
PWR’s intercooler and pipe kit is engineered to increase power and fuel economy in your Navara.
With the PWR kit we have seen an increased intercooler core face area of 93.87% resulting in an additional 64.79% of volume. PWR’s 68mm square face extruded tube core is a high ﬂow design providing less pressure drop across the core from inlet to outlet.
To prevent the expansion of the hoses under boost, PWR kits feature mandrel-bent, hard aluminium piping, matched with PWR’s signature CNC-machined ribbed outlets and high quality 5 ply silicone. PWR use premium stainless steel constant tension Murray clamps to prevent the hose blowing off.
When combined with a remap, PWR has seen torque ﬁgures of 477Nm achieved and 119KW at the wheels. That’s a 19% increase in KW and a 22% increase in torque.
- 19% Power Increase with tune. (PWR achieved 119kW @ all wheels)
- 22% more Torque with tune. (PWR achieved 477Nm @ all wheels)
- Extruded tube & fin core for 53% less charge air pressure drop & increased efficiency.
- 93.87% core area increase.
- Australian engineered & manufactured.
- CNC machined billet aluminium outlets used throughout with unique ribbed design helps eliminate hose blow-off issues seen on other kits.
- 5-Ply Silicone hoses.
- High quality Constant tension Murray Clamps.
- Full colour fitting instructions are provided for both the intercooler and pipe kit install taking approx 3 hours to fit DIY.
Due to the hugely increased performance provided by PWR intercoolers, we highly recommend a DNA Octane Motorsport Performance Remap to suit. When PWR products are fitted by PMR, we offer a 25% discount on DNA Octane Motorsports Remaps.
Part no: PWI65094K
Colour: Silver (Black available, please see here)