PWR provides world class cooling solutions by manufacturing high performance alumimium radiators, intercoolers and oil coolers for race cooling solutions to leading race categories and teams such as F1, NASCAR, V8 Supercars, DTM, BTCC and World Rally Championship, PWR is recognised as a world leader when it comes to high performance cooling.
As a team, we have only and will only use PWR intercoolers. Following rigorous testing, we believe them to be not only the most efficient and best performing, but also of unrivalled quality.
When you’re off road in challenging situations, you want maximum throttle response, torque and power. We have the ultimate solution for your Amarok that also provides low fuel consumption.
PWR’s intercooler and pipe kit is specially engineered and made in Australia to boost your Amarok’s torque, power and fuel economy.
By combining the most efficiently-designed intercooler with our unbeatable pipe kit, we have solved the problem of factory hose expansion under pressure, which reduces throttle response. PWR pipe kits are mandrel-bent, hard aluminium piping with high-quality 5 ply silicone joins. PWR’s signature CNC-machined ribbed outlets and the use of premium stainless steel constant tension Murray clamps prevent the hose from blowing off.
PWR’s high flow extruded intercooler core is 31% thicker than the OEM unit, resulting in less pressure drop and improved efficiency. During wind tunnel testing, the intercooler outlet temperature was reduced by over 16°C (23%) more than the OEM unit. With the help of a friend, you can install it yourself in less than 3 hours. Or, get it done for you and take advantage of a tune at the same time. When combined with a mild tune, we’ve achieved torque figures of 434.3Nm and 132.4hp/97.7kW at all four wheels. That’s almost a 16% increase in power, a 12% increase in torque.
- 16% Power Increase with tune. (PWR achieved 132HP @ the wheels)
- 12% more Torque with tune. (PWR achieved 434.3Nm @ the wheels)
- Extruded tube & fin core for 58% less charge air pressure drop & increased efficiency.
- 31% thicker core.
- Australian engineered & manufactured.
- CNC machined billet aluminium outlets used throughout with unique ribbed design helps eliminate hose blow-off issues seen on other kits.
- 5-Ply Silicone hoses.
- High quality Constant tension Murray Clamps.
- Full colour fitting instructions are provided for both the intercooler and pipe kit install taking approx 3 hours to fit DIY.
Due to the hugely increased performance provided by PWR intercoolers, we highly recommend a DNA Octane Motorsport Performance Remap to suit. When PWR products are fitted by PMR, we offer a 25% discount on DNA Octane Motorsports Remaps.
Part no: PWI63123K
Colour: Silver (Black available, please see here)
Available in stock.