Race Car Preparation & Engineering
From the drawing board to the track, PMR have designed, built and successfully campaigned numerous cars in multiple championships. In fact, the design and build of the current NGTC specification BTCC Vauxhall Astras was all carried out under the roof of our Warwickshire-based Race Shop.
Utilising the latest Autodesk software, our highly experienced Design Team can work alongside clients to ensure that not only does their idea take shape as a competitive chassis, but that everything around it, from suspension to air ducting, is up to the highest standard.
Preparation can encompass many different options, from a one off visit or a full time programme:
- Design & development of chassis from ground up, in-house
- Fabrication & build, from scratch or from donor shell to paint
- Development of bespoke or off the shelf suspension components
- Supply of hard products from carefully selected suppliers
- Design & construction of specialist wiring loom
- Design & development of cooling system, including fabrication to spec or from scratch radiators & intercoolers, maximising intake temperatures & airflow
- Full sequential gearbox service & rebuild, for Sadev & X-Trac systems
- Full suspension setup, using Absolute Alignment equipment
- Dampers serviced and setup using our Roehrig Damper Dyno
- Repair & straightening of rollcage & chassis on our Cellette chassis jig