Track Car & Track Day Support
All of our track day customers want to make the most of their track time, and they trust PMR to ensure their car will be ready to run from the moment the tyres hit the tarmac.
Whether you're driving your car to and from the track, or looking for a fully serviced solution, so your car is waiting for you trackside on arrival, fueled and ready to run, we've got the experience and infrastructure to make it happen.
- Pre-event setup, including full check over of the car, suspension setup and repair/replacement of any components where necessary. This means that you can go out on track knowing your car is safe and has been setup professionally
- Trackside Support Programme - this can cover all manner of options; from tyre logging & post-session debrief, to a full arrive & drive programmes, where we take care of everything from vehicle transportation to staff accomodation. Having PMR by your side trackside gives you complete confidence that both you and your car are ready for whatever gets thrown your way
- Post-event services includes everything after a trackday, and is ideally paired with pre-event setup. This means that not only will your car be stripped down and checked for any invisible damage by at PMR HQ, but that you'll receive a full post-event debrief, including data traces and performance pointers
- Through our relationship with some of the world's top drivers, we're able to offer exclusive one-to-one coaching, in your own car, so you can maximise your time driving and get the most from your machine
- We are also able to offer a full storage solution for your pride and joy, in a fully insured, dehumidified, purpose built facility, located on the Worcestershire/Warwickshire border. This means that PMR can offer a unique "Arrive and Drive" track day solution for you & your car.